GROUP RATES: Rates are per site per night. Discounts are applied based on the number of reservations during the group stay. Each site is reserved for 2 people; extra persons are $2 per night. Each pet is $1 per night.
Groups/Rallies and Clubs
Need a great place to have your next RV club outing? We would love to have your group visit our resort and enjoy our accommodations and amenities. Our staff will be happy to work with you on your next reservation.
We welcome rallies, groups and clubs
Our Rally Amenities include:
* Group Spaces for up to 75 Rigs - Reserve early, first class accommodations. Choose from concrete sites near the pool or grassy sites at the pond. All full hook ups!
* Clubhouse - Stage, dance floor, and fully equipped kitchen is perfect to host your meetings, parties, dinners and gatherings. Game Room attached with indoor shuffleboard and pool tables.
* BBQ Areas - There are a variety of outdoor recreation areas that can accommodate your group. Enjoy gathering by the pool, veranda or various locations around the pond. Texas sized BBQ available.
* Area Attractions - Our staff can help you plan your activities; from events, golf packages, catering or restaurant reservations.
* Staff - Our experienced, friendly staff ensure your memorable and hassle free stay.
* Special Group Discounts - Special discounts available to all clubs. The clubhouse is complimentary for 21 or more rigs and for smaller groups the clubroom is subject to availability.
A complimentary night will be given for booking of (10) rigs. Two nights will be given for booking of (20+) rigs.
Reservations of 5-9 rigs receive a 10% discount from the applicable season rate.
Reservations of 10-19 rigs receive a 15% discount from the applicable season rate.
Reservations of 20-75 rigs receive a 20%.discount from the applicable season rate.
For season rates please visit our website at www.shadowhillsrvresort.com or call the office at 760-360-4040.
*Group Rate is based on the # of sites and will be amended if actual site category alters.
|DEPOSIT: In order to confirm your reservation, a non- refundable deposit of 10% of the total must be received at time of booking the reservation. Deposits may be rolled forward to another outing date with manager approval. The Wagon Master or Club Leader is responsible for sending a single deposit check.
ADDITIONAL NIGHTS: Early arrivals and extended stays will be at the group rate two days prior or two days after the group reservation. Individuals may call the office to make early arrival and extended stay reservations (standard deposit and cancellation fees apply). Additional nights are based on site availability, and must be cleared through the Shadow Hills RV Resort office prior to extending a stay. Last minute changes may require a site move on the part of the Club Member.
BILLING: One statement will be issued to the Wagon Master for payment during your stay. The statement will include total charges and credits incurred. Only one check will be accepted from the wagon master.
CLUBHOUSE/SPECIAL FACILITIES: The scheduled use of the clubhouse with kitchen is complimentary for 21 rigs or more; for smaller groups the clubhouse is subject to availability. Club Wagon Master will provide an itinerary of all proposed clubhouse and facility events upon arrival so that Shadow Hills RV Resort can plan their use among all resort guests. Requests for use of the clubhouse with kitchen require a $250 deposit for damages and/or cleaning at the rate of $20/hour. Use of the kitchen grill, fire pit, BBQ, bingo, popcorn machine should be included in the itinerary so that a Shadow Hills RV Resort staff member can be available to communicate proper use and safety. The clubhouse is equipped with folding tables and chairs. The kitchen has modern conveniences and appliances. Any tables moved for indoor/outdoor activities must be returned to the original location after use. Shadow Hills RV Resort may need to change or adjust clubhouse arrangements as required. The Wagon Master will assure the kitchen and rooms are left clean and orderly. All groups are liable for any damages and the cleaning fee will be deducted from your deposit if the clubhouse is not returned to a satisfactory condition.